A few words about our privacy
We at Grabajob.ie care about your privacy and we respect your privacy rights.
Our website GRABAJOB.IE which includes any webpage containing this domain name, including any page that is enabled for use by a mobile device or any webpage redirected from another domain name (the “Website”) and the services provided on the Website (for a more complete description of the services see our Terms and Conditions ) (the “Grabajob.ie Service”) are operated by Noel Recruitment Inc (a company incorporated in Ireland with company registration number 401099 and a registered office at Unit 10B Santry Business Park, Santry (“we“, “us” and “our”). The Website and the Grabajob.ie Service help people find, advertise, apply for or express interest in vacancies, and provide employment, consultant or contractor related information.
This policy, our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to in either of them set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. If you are a Customer (i.e. a recruiter) then the Grabajob.ie Customer Terms also form part of your agreement with us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
When registering as a user of the Website or during your time as a user of the Website you will be asked to provide information to us. We will inform you at the time of collecting information from you whether you must provide the information to use the Website or a particular Grabajob.ie Service, or whether the provision of information requested by us is optional. We will inform you at the time of collecting information from you whether the information that you provide to us will be accessible to other users of the Website or by third parties, so that you can decide whether to provide the information to us.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- information that you submit in response to surveys or polls;
- details of applications for employment positions that you make using the Website;
- details of resumes or curricula vitae which you make available on the Website for third parties to browse in connection with employment, consultant or contractor positions;
- details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
- proof of identity that we request from you before we disclose personal information to you that we hold (in order to establish that we are disclosing the personal data to you and not to someone pretending to be you); and
- personal details that you submit to us, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, gender and date of birth.
Grabajob.ie’s Customers post information about employment, consultant or contractor vacancies on the Website, whether on their own behalf or, if a recruitment or consultancy, on behalf of third parties (“Job Specifications”). These Job Specifications can then be accessed and read by other users of the Website. You can search for registered Customers of the Website, whether they are direct employers or agencies. Grabajob.ie does not vet or monitor the Job Specifications in terms of their terms and conditions applicable to the use of your personal information.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide registered Customers of the Website with the information that you submit to the Website in response to a Job Specification. Submission of information by you to a particular Job Specification is treated by us to be permission to forward to that information to the Customer or Customers that have posted that Job Specification only;
- if you choose to be a registered user of the Website you may also choose to display your details to registered Grabajob.ie employers. We will display details of the personal information about you that you submit to the Website for registered Customers of the Website, so that Customers are able to evaluate whether you are a suitable candidate for a vacant position (whether or not a Job Specification); you will be able to control the type of personal information about you which will be displayed in this way through your user account;
- as a registered user of the Website you may opt to receive Job Alerts by email. To facilitate your ease of use of the Website across multiple devices, Job Alerts by email include a personalised link which will recognize you when you visit the Website by clicking on a link in the email. This makes it easy for you to apply for jobs as your name, email address, and link to your last used CV will automatically be populated in the Job application form. As Job Alert emails are personalised to you, it is important that you do not share these email links with other people or post them on social media. You are responsible for maintaining the security of these personal Job Alert email links. Sharing personalised Job Alerts could result in a somebody inadvertently applying for a job in your name.Your personal account details (personal profile, saved CVs, cover letters, application history, Job Alert details) are not accessible via personalised Job Alert email links. They can only be accessed by entering your user name and password.
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your email address to send you updates or news regarding the Website or a Grabajob.ie Service, but you may choose not to receive emails of this type by accessing the “Your Account” page of the Website and updating your notification settings. You may also unsubscribe directly via an unsubscribe link in our communications with you. Additionally, we or a registered Customer may use your email address to contact you where you are a registered user or if you have responded to a Job Specification.
Except as set out in this Policy, we do not disclose to any third party personal information that you provide to us unless we have your permission or we believe the law permits or requires it.
If you provide personal information to us you understand and agree that we may disclose your personal information to third parties expressly mentioned in this Policy and the following third parties:
- if you have indicated at registration, or at any time during your time as a user of the Website, that you are happy to receive information or promotions from selected third parties about goods and services which may be of interest to you, you consent to us sending you such offers or information. You may opt out of receiving such offers or change your preferences at any time by accessing the “Email notifications” tab on the “Your Account” page of the Website or alternatively, if you have problems doing this, you can contact us;
- any member of our group of companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
- to the prospective seller or buyer of any business or assets related to the Website or all or part of Grabajob.ie Limited;
- to a third party if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data with that third party in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditionsand other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Grabajob.ie Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will notify you when information about you may be provided to third parties in ways other than explained above, and you will have the option to prevent such information sharing at the time that we notify you.
We do not disclose personal information about you to third parties (including advertisers or marketing companies), but we may provide them with aggregate anonymised information about the Website’s users. For example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have registered as users of the Website, or we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit a particular Job Specification on the Website, the demographic breakdown of our registered users of the Website or the activities that visitors to the Website engage in while on the Website. We may also use such aggregate anonymised information to help Customers improve their Job Specifications.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not to share your Website password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to endeavour to prevent unauthorised access. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the Internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorised manner.
You should be aware that when you disclose personally identifiable information and agree to make that information available to our Customers on the Website (e.g. by submitting a CV to a recruiter Customer using the Website) that the information disclosed in your communication may be used by the Customer. These third parties may use your information (for example they may contact you, arrange an interview with you, review your suitability for a particular position) and such third activities are beyond our control.
As a registered user of the Website and/or the Grabajob.ie Service, you can modify your personal information at any time by accessing the “Your Account” section of the Website or alternatively if you have problems doing this, you can contact us. It is your responsibility to keep your personal information up to date at all times.
Grabajob.ie takes all reasonable steps to ensure personal data is kept secure and that parties, other than our clients, are not given access to jobseekers’ information. However jobseekers are responsible for the security of their personal data if they share personalised emails / job alerts with persons not authorised by Grabajob.ie.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, Customers, advertisers and affiliates as well as third party websites to which we have no affiliation. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
We may collect information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, statistical purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. On revisiting the Website our computer server will recognise the cookie, giving us information about your last visit. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Website according to your individual interests and make your usage of the Website more enjoyable; and
- to speed up your searches.
For information on how to control your cookies go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
At any time, you can make a written request to have access to all the personal information that we hold about you. We will provide this information to you and may request a small administrative charge.
You may inform us of any changes in your personal data and in accordance with our obligations to you, we will update or delete your personal data accordingly.